Latest Revision: November 2010
Our site visitors' privacy and trust are very important. We provide this notice in order to assure that your expectations and our behaviors are aligned.
You should always be aware of your choices with regard to our use and disclosure of the information you provide to this site.
• Information obtained when you ("you" or "User") visit our web site (this "Site").
• Information obtained through e-mail communications with you related to the Site.
Your Information: What We Collect and How We Collect It
By requesting information or services, you provide certain information about yourself.
The information we collect may include information from which you may be personally identified ("Personally Identifiable Information"), such as name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address.
When you visit this Site, we may collect the IP address of your computer. We also use technology to automatically record other information that identifies your computer and tracks your behavior on this Site. Methods used to collect this information may include "cookies" and "clear GIFs" (also known as "pixel tags" or "beacons"). A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Most browsers allow Users to block the receipt of cookies, but doing so may compromise your ability to use certain features of this Site. A clear GIF is a small graphic image, typically used in connection with cookies, that is placed on a web site or in an email message. A clear GIF can monitor certain user behavior, such as your usage of the web site, whether you opened an email message or whether you clicked on a URL in an email message.
We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information in this way.
Some of the materials included on this Site, including advertising, may be served by third parties.
These third parties, in the course of serving such materials, may collect information regarding your use of this Site and how you respond to e-mail communications, using methods that may include automatic data collection, and may use this information in order to present advertisements or other content that may be of interest to you on both this Site and other web sites.
Collection, use, disclosure and security of information collected by third parties are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
Your Information: How We Use It
We use Personally Identifiable Information collected on this Site for the following purposes:
• To provide you with this Site and other products and services.
• To respond to your inquiries and contact.
• To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices (such as special events or special sales campaign) regarding products or services that you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes.
• For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
Disclosing of Your Information: To Whom and When
We may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics about many Users, and individual information that is not Personally Identifiable Information without restriction as long as no individual is identifiable by the information disclosed, and otherwise will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information except as follows:
Name and/or business name and title (but not information by which you may be contacted (i.e. name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address ). in representative lists of our company and/or web site membership, but not for further use or dissemination by the recipient.
• To any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving DFM Logistics & Services Supplier or this Site.
• When we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement or for the protection of persons or property.
• When disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which you provide it.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect on this Site from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Right to Access and Change Information
You may view and update information that you previously submitted to this Site by contacting us directly.
However, if the request would be in conflict with legal requirements or result in incorrect information, a request to change information may not be accommodated. Requests to view or change personal information may take a few days to process.
Links to Non-EH Publishing Sites
Our website is owned and operated by: Tony Mola graphic_designer
For further informations please mail me